Friday, September 24, 2010

Hola, me llamo Mingo.


Here is the boat that Susy made me and then taught me how to make. In return I taught her how to make paper balloons.

Kevin better known as Mumu, was having the time of his life with a tennis ball. But I was able to get him to pause just long enough for a picture.

Kevin is 2 and working on learning words. Both Spanish and English. Tonight we were working on colors in Spanish. Apparently he can only see red as everything is "rojo". He also is working on learning my name but it seems to be a bit difficult. We've tried both Nicole and Nikki and have only gotten, Coco, Nikicoco, and my all time favorite, Mingo.









All in all it's been my best day here so far! Really starting to feel more comfortable and connected both at home and soccer. Praise God!

(Not sure videos will work so I'll try again another time.)

No comments: